The Madden 22 Golden Ticket promo is here and players can get a chance to build their own 99 OVR player in Madden Ultimate Team.
The rules of the contest are simple and we’re going to cover them below along with some of the other prizes available.
Here’s what you need to know about the Madden 22 Golden Ticket promo.
Madden 22 Golden Ticket promo
This promotion was very popular last year and is returning again to give players the chance at creating something really special in Madden 22.
Creating your own 99 OVR player is something that anyone playing Ultimate Team would be happy to do and now you have your chance.
To enter, you’ll have to log in to Madden Ultimate Team to receive 3x Golden Opportunities. This is how you’ll participate in the Madden 22 Golden Ticket promo.
These are the dates and times that you’ll need to log into Madden Ultimate Team to get your 3x Golden Opportunities for a chance at a Golden Ticket collectible are below:
- Thursday, March 31st: 7-9 pm ET
- Saturday, April 2nd: 9-11 pm ET
34 Golden Tickets will be given out for the entire program. The Golden Ticket collectibles will be available on these platforms:
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X|S
Madden 22 Golden Ticket Rules
As you make sure to log into Madden Ultimate Team, it’s important that we go over the rules of the Madden 22 Golden Ticket program.
Most of these are relatively simple and cover the requirements for building your 99 OVR player. We’ll go into more detail below.
Let’s take a look at all of the rules for the Madden 22 Golden Ticket promo:
- Golden Ticket players must be built off a base player item that has already been released in Madden Ultimate Team this year.
- Golden Ticket players cannot be players that have retired from the NFL during the previous season (In other words, Legends are good; however, players who retired this year are not. E.g. Ben Roethlisberger).
- Golden Ticket players cannot use Icons from the Superstar KO mode.
- Golden Ticket players will get a team chemistry slot. Team chemistry will operate the same way it does for the Veterans program in that the team chemistries available will only be those that the player played for in the NFL in a regular season game.
- Golden Ticket players will get a secondary position chemistry slot (if it applies to them).
- Golden Ticket players will be stand alone player items and will not be eligible to go into Power Ups.
- Winners get to choose which Tier 3 Buckets they want available on their Golden Ticket player. The only restriction is it must be from an archetype from that position. (E.g. Winner could choose for Michael Vick to have a Field General, Strong Arm, Improviser and Scrambler QB ability bucket).
- Golden Ticket Players will receive a 5th ability bucket.
- Winners can choose the archetype for all ability buckets.
- Golden Ticket Players still need to hit the thresholds for abilities.
- Physical ratings will be handled by the MUT Team but winners will be able to choose up to 5 skill ratings they want to see boosted. (Physical attributes like strength, speed, acceleration, agility, change of direction, jumping, throw power, injury, stamina cannot be chosen)
- Golden Ticket Players will not be a Limited Time (LTD) item and will be in packs for the remainder of the year with an increased opportunity to pull them from packs the first 48 hours after their initial release in game.
- Winners get to choose card art from any program released except card art from the Legend LTD and Ultimate Legend Career Edition programs.
- Winners have 10 days from being contacted to finish designing their Golden Ticket player. If a winner is unable to finish designing their Golden Ticket player in this time period, they will forfeit this opportunity.
- The Madden Ultimate Team reserves the right to refuse any Golden Player ticket selection.
- 1 Golden Ticket Per Person
- Winners can receive their Golden Ticket early before it releases in game
Once the 99 OVR players are revealed for the Madden 22 Golden Ticket promo, we’ll keep an updated list below.