If you’re looking to get your hands on the Frenzied Flame Seal and unlock the Lord of Frenzied Flame ending, this is the quest! Here’s how to complete Hyetta’s questline in Elden Ring!
- Primi passi
- The First Three Shabriri Grapes
- Lots of Travelling
- Embracing the Three Fingers
- How to Complete Hyetta Questline in Elden Ring – Full Guide
Elden Ring has numerous questlines which you can follow along. Many are optional and completely missable.
One such quest is Hyetta’s. This questline not only gets you the Frenzied Flame Seal reward but also takes you to one of the six endings of Elden Ring; Lord of the Frenzied Flame.
Here are all the steps on how to complete the Hyetta questline in Elden Ring:
How to Complete Hyetta Questline in Elden Ring – Full Guide
- The first step is complete Irina’s quest. It’s a fairly simple quest where you’ll meet Irina across the Bridge of Sacrifices between Limgrave and Weeping Peninsula. You’ll need to reach Castle Morne in the south of Weeping Peninsula to complete the quest.
The First Three Shabriri Grapes
The next step is to take on none other than Godrick, the Grafted in Stormveil Castle. After that, head through the Throne Room, head into the door on the left, and head down to find a Shabriri Grape next to a ghost. Continue into Lirunia, and give the grape to Hyetta at the Lake-Facing Cliff Site of Grace.
You’ll then have to find another Shabriri Grape. Head to the Purified Ruins northeast of the Lake-Facing Cliff Site of Grace. On the eastern part of the ruins, there are some wooden planks. Roll on them to break them and reveal an underground stairway. There will be a chest that contains the second grape. Find Hyetta, who can be found on the western side of the ruins, just outside.
You’ll need to make your way to the Revenger’s Shack in west Liurnia for the next step. You can find the shack just north of the Minor Erdtree. You’ll be invaded by Edgar the Revenger. Once he’s dead, you’ll then receive another Shabriri Grape. Head back to the Purified Ruins and go north to find the Gate Town Bridge Site of Grace, where Hyetta can be found. Hand over the grape, fast travel to the Gate Town Bridge Site of Grace again, and speak with Hyetta again to advance the quests.
Lots of Travelling
The next step is to reach the Church of Inhibition.
Follow our guide on how to get to the Church of Inhibition. Once here, you’ll be invaded by Festering Fingerprint Vyke. Defeat him to earn a new Key Item: the Fingerprint Grape.
Next, head to the Bellum Church, just southwest of the Grand Lift of Dectus. After that, give her the Fingerprint Grape.
- The next step is to head to the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds, below Leyndell, Royal Capital. To get here, you’ll need to travel to the Avenue Balcony Site of Grace, descend the stairs, pass through the door, and turn left.
- Once inside, walk towards the banister and then turn right, then continue forward until there is a protrusion. Jump down and find a well.
- You’ll now have to complete the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds, including beating the boss Mohg, the Omen. Once he is defeated, head over to the chest in the room and hit the altar behind to reveal a hidden door. You’ll find a large pit. Use platforms to descend, and jump into the pit to break the floor and find Hyetta.
Embracing the Three Fingers
After speaking to Hyetta, you’ll need to do the final step. Remove your armor and all of your weapons, and interact with the strange wall. You’ll be embraced by the Three Fingers, which will give you the Flame of Frenzy. Lastly, talk to Hyetta, and you’ll receive the Frenzied Flame Seal.
And there you go, that’s how to complete Hyetta’s Questline and earn the Frenzied Flame Seal. And while you’re here, why not check out our other questline guides:
- How to Complete Dung Eater’s Questline
- Ranni’s Questline in Elden Ring – Full Guide
- How to Find Goldmask and Complete Brother Corhyn’s Questline
- How to Complete Volcano Manor Questline
And there is plenty of weapons and gear to find in The Lands Between! Here are some of our ranked lists of the best weapons and gear!
- Best Bows in Elden Ring
- Top 5 Staffs to Use in Elden Ring
* The Best Remembrance Weapons – Top 5
* Best Builds to Use in Elden Ring